Submission of articles is welcomed by the Forum.
If you would like to submit an article, comment, book review or a case study for consideration, please send your paper or a summary of your topic to us through ExpressO or via e-mail at:
submissions at aulaborlawforum dot org.
- Articles must be at least 20 pages (double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman print).
- Articles should be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word or a compatible program.
- All articles should include an introduction and a conclusion.
- All articles should utilize footnotes, rather than endnotes, for citations.
- All articles should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition) published by The Harvard Law Review Association.
- Please provide complete citations to every fact, opinion, statement, and quote that is not your original idea. Complete citations include: the name and author of the cited document, title of publication or publisher, date of publication, relevant page numbers, and specific website address.
We reserve the right to reject submissions and hold all submissions on file for later publication. We also reserve the right to revise your submission and/or cut text.