The Labor and Employment Law Forum is currently accepting submissions for articles related to the collective bargaining rights of public sector employees. Submissions are due July 15, 2011 and if accepted, will be published in late 2011 in conjunction with the annotated transcript of our Public Employees Panel.
Submissions will be accepted via ExpressO, LexOpus and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles must be at least 20 pages (double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman print).
- Articles should be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word or a compatible program.
- All articles should include an introduction and a conclusion.
- All articles should utilize footnotes, rather than endnotes, for citations.
- All articles should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition) published by The Harvard Law Review Association.
- Please provide complete citations to every fact, opinion, statement, and quote that is not your original idea. Complete citations include: the name and author of the cited document, title of publication or publisher, date of publication, relevant page numbers, and specific website address.