The Labor & Employment Law Forum is currently accepting submissions for its Spring, 2011 Edition focused on the intersection of Labor & Employment Law and Immigration Law.
Submissions are due January 1, 2011 and if accepted, will be published in April, 2011.
Ideal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Immigration policies affecting employers and employees
- Employees vs. Independent Contractors
- Employer obligations regarding job security and benefits
- Non-discrimination laws affecting immigrants and foreign employees
- Balancing employment law and immigration law
- The effect of Immigration Law & policy on the employment relationship and hiring policies
- Establishing policies for sponsorship of foreign nationals on visas
- Employee benefits for immigrants and foreign employees
- Termination of foreign nationals
If you would like to submit an article, comment, book review or a case study for consideration, please send your paper or a summary of your topic through ExpressO or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.